Here are this week's ten best selling nonfiction books about the Civil War in Florida, based on the statistics at www.barnesandnoble.com:
- The Battle of Marianna, Florida (Cox)
- The Battle of Natural Bridge, Florida: The Confederate Defense of Tallahassee (Cox)
- Rebel Storehouse: Florida's Contribution to the Confederacy (Taylor)
- Florida in the Civil War (Wynne and Taylor)
- Confederate Florida: The Road to Olustee (Nulty)
- Florida's Lighthouses in the Civil War (Hurley)
- The Civil War on Pensacola Bay, 1861-1862 (Driscoll)
- Stephen Russell Mallory: A Biography of Confederate Navy Secretary and United States Senator (Underwood)
- Discovering the Civil War in Florida (Taylor)
- The Battle of Olustee, 1864: The Final Union Attempt to Seize Florida (Broadwater)
All of these books are available at www.barnesandnoble.com.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to helping making my books, The Battle of Marianna, Florida and The Battle of Natural Bridge, Florida so successful. I donate the profits of these books to historic preservation efforts in Florida and your support has made it possible for me to provided much needed assistance and funding to a number of worthy organizations. Thank you.